An easy to feed joint supplement to help maintain healthy joint function. Specially formulated to provide optimum levels of active ingredients to support growing, ageing or active dogs.
· Maintains free movement of joints for all breeds and ages
· Supports a dog’s natural anti-inflammatory response
· Provides optimum level of Omega 3 to support health and vitality
· Provides a natural source of beta-Glucans to support gut wall function and aid immunity
· Free from Wheat Gluten and Soya
· 100% Non GM formulation
· Wheat Gluten and Soya Free
· Easy to feed “mini-pellet” form
· Contains 14 Active Ingredients:
1. Glucosamine – a natural polymer that connects bones and joints to provide cushioning during movement. It is one of the critical building blocks of joint cartilage.
2. Chondroitin – an important structural component of cartilage and provides much of its resistance to compression.
3. MSM – MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is an organo-sulphur compound. Sulphur is an important building block for healthy bones and joints and is useful for the support of a healthy immune system.
4. Hyaluronic Acid – a substance that is naturally present in your dog’s body. It is the major component of synovial fluid and helps to lubricate joint structure.
5. L- Glutamic Acid – A palatant and important metabolite for the cells lining the gut; helps promote glutamine generation, supporting absorptive function and structural integrity.
6. Curcumin/Piperine – Curcumin is the active isolate of turmeric and supports the dog’s natural anti-inflammatory response. Piperine is an alkaloid found in Black and Long pepper and helps to support the bio-availability of Curcumin
7. Collagen Matrix – Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is a major constituent of bone, cartilage, tendon and other connective tissue. It helps connective tissue to be strong and provides cushioning for various parts of the body.
8. Green Lipped Mussel – Provides a natural and highly bio-available source of chondroitin. It also provides omega-3 fatty acids in a highly bioavailable form to help promote natural anti-inflammatory response.
9. Salmon oil – rich in omega-3 fatty acids and phospholipids. Salmon Oil complements both krill and Green Lipped Mussel oil to provide highly bioavailable sources of EPA & DHA
10. Vitamin C – helps produce collagen, a protein needed to develop and maintain healthy teeth, bones, gums, cartilage, vertebrae discs, joint linings, skin and blood vessels.
11. Vitamin E 500 – Vitamin E compounds – including tocopherols are antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals. Vitamin E compounds are incorporated into the cell membrane and help maintain their integrity throughout the body.
12. Manganese – acts as a co-factor in the enzyme process of synthesising Glycosaminoglycans, cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. It also has beneficial antioxidant properties.
13. Beet Pulp – A good source of dietary fibre and provides prebiotic support for a healthy digestive system.
14. Oatmeal – provides vital beta glucans which support a healthy digestive system and immune response.